Sunday, August 31, 2008

the calm after the storm...

Well.. sorry about that wierd post. Things are pretty level here. I figured out that I have a virus on my computer and our router is bad. I have calmed down and things are going back to "normal", well my normal. I have figured out one of the reason that God called me to College Station. This summer was amazing and I was on such a high and on fire for the Lord like no other. It was so amazing! I found a peace with everything and even thought the end of my summer was turned upside down, I knew God was going to do something amazing. I moved here and my faith has been tested almost everyday. Finding friends who believe what I believe and people who have the same morals as me is so much harder than I thought. I think God moved me here to say "Yes, Sarah, you would be on fire at UMHB and have a wonderful year and follow me completely; but I wanna push you and test you and show you how much I love you more than ever." It would have been easy to go to the christian school and keep my same AWESOME Godly friends, but here I really have to work at it. Teachers are not reminding you to stay in the word. There is no New Testament class and chapel every Wednesday. I will say I have struggled a little bit, but am finding when I call on Him, He picks me up and removes me from any bad situation. I am falling so much more in love with the Word, and Him. I really hope this year brings growth, maturity, and just a better understanding of my Father in heaven. I want to surrender everything that I have and give it all to Him!!! Whatever the outcome, I am fully His!!

Well, needless to say it's been an adventure so far! Classes are harder than I thought, but I have awesome profs. My job is awesome! It has been so much fun!!

Please continue to pray for me in guidance with a church. Also for my little babies in Colombia!! I miss them dearly!!! And also for my strength to stand up to the many temptations of this world and hold tightly to His promise and His will for my life!!!



HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: