Friday, August 29, 2008

Everything I touch breaks....

Well it has been a while since I have written. I am here in CS and enjoying it!! I must say the say I am not the person who everything I touch turns to gold, more like everything I touch turns off, cant use, or have a bug. Kelsey and I have been having the worse luck with technology!! Our computers and internet just hate us in my opinion. I also have a bug on my computer and since this week is labor day they are not open this one saturday... Naturally... Just my luck! Another fun instance was that we went to sonic to get ice and they were like "We dont have ice.... EVERY other location but this Sonic has ice." We just laughed and pulled out. Kelsey lost her cell phone. God is really testing me or something!! I feel like we cant catch a break. Well now that I have said all the really bad things about CS, on to the GOOD!! I am really liking it here. The people are so nice. I feel like making friends is not going to be as hard as I thought. We tried Central Baptist and I enjoyed it a lot. The preacher was amazing!!!! The music was not my favorite, but to me its about being fed not listening to good music. I can worship to good music in my car if need be. We also went to breakaway. It was amazing!! the battery is about to die on this computer so ill finish later!!!!

No comments: