Monday, October 13, 2008

CANCER STINKS!

I know it is wrong to ask why. God has a divine and perfect plan for everthing that we endure, yet my sinful nature creeps up on me and I begin to question. Sinjin Andrukates is a boy who I met at Scott and White this past year. He reminded me so much of myself, goofy, loved disney, and loved life. By sinjin's additute alone, you would never know that he has cancer. He is such an amazing boy and even though I only knew him for a little bit, he has greatly impacted my life. Sinjin is going through a hard time right now. Please pray for him as well as his mother Lorna, and family. He has such a sweet heart. My heart aches to know that he is suffering right now. I have had to read Romans 12:12 so many times this week, it says: Be glad for all God is planning for you. be PATIENT in trouble and always prayerful. Pray that God will do His will in this situation. (we know He will) Pray for me that I continue to TRUST Him in this. You can read his story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sinjinandrukates


I also found out one of my co-workers at Scott and White found out she has a brain tumor. Please keep Shellie in your prayers. Also, just children in general who are fighting this awful thing we call CANCER!
Here are some cites of kiddos i know. Please pray..
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/delaneyholland
www.caringbridge.org/visit/gunnergillespie
www.caringbridge.org/visit/tatumcrowell





No comments: