Monday, December 7, 2009

{RandoM}25

1. I talk to my mom almost every day and she is my best friend
2. I have never wanted to work in the “big real world”, but aspire to be the best wife and mom out there.
3. I LOVE everything to be neat and organized but do not always have the time to do so.
4. I LOVE the beats of rap music, but HATE the lyrics to 99.9% of them out there.
5. I don’t know how to hug people with big…. “chests”, I think it’s awkward and weird and I even get made fun of for it.
6. I have been known to play Christmas music all year round. We should celebrate Christ’s birth 365… and plain and simple I just love it!
7. There is nothing better than getting into a made bed with fresh and clean sheets.
8. I am going to be an aunt in about 6 months and I can hardly wait.
9. I love to cook and bake (and would go to culinary school, in a heartbeat, if there was one in College Station).
10. It would not be abnormal for me to camp and be outdoors all day and by night fall be dressed up in heals and a dress. I love to be outside but love to still be girly too.
11. The best job I have had has been a Child Life Assistant at Scott and White in Temple.
12. I love to play any type of game, board games, cards, dominos…etc.
13. I would love to eat all organic, but it is just too expensive… maybe someday.
14. I am very social and talkative. Some would even call me loud. ;)
15. I could listen to Michael Buble for days and days.
16. I once dressed up my Freshman year of college as a superhero and saved people with my roomate.
17. I must have my feet covered with a blanket to sleep.
18. I can quote pretty much any classic Disney movie, and know the lyrics to too many of the songs.
19. My best friends are friends from High School and before, and I wouldn’t trade them for the world.
20. I would rather do a load of dishes than take out the trash (our dumpster is so far away, and I don’t do stinky smells)
21. I am a daddy’s girl 100%. He has set the standard of the man I want to marry; and I think I have found someone almost too close to my dad;)
22. I know my flaws and I hate them.
23. I want to use cloth diapers when I have kids.
24. I can’t wait to be married and start a family.
25. My God, is my daddy, creator, lover of my soul, my everything to me; without him I am nothing.

4 comments:

Paige said...

You are just too cute --- your list reminded me why we are best friends! I love you!

Anonymous said...

i really liked all them, but i LOVED number 19!!

love you girl. -Janna

Debbie Fathauer said...

I agree with Paige...but Jana - my favorite was number 1! I love you cutie!!!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

i love this list and i love you.....

my fav had to be number ONE though. your mom is an incredible lady.

love,
lyns