Sunday, January 10, 2010

One week down: 125 Days to go

It has been over a week since Abe popped the question and things are moving right along! We have a date, a venue for the ceremony and reception, my dress ordered, a photographer, florist, colors, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, and ring bearers all lined up!

It has been one hectic week! I did not sit still from Monday-Friday, and I feel as if this week and all the weeks to come are going to be the same exact way! I keep thinking that I have gotten SO much accomplished, but then quickly realize that was only a drop in the pool!

My mom and I also went this past Saturday to BRIDAL EXTRAVAGANZA in Houston. It was a bit overwhelming, but overall it was a lot of fun and we got tons of ideas. It was also fun just to spend some mother - daughter time looking at fun wedding stuff!

I have had a lot of fun planning. I feel as if my dream is coming true! I have found my prince charming and I cannot wait to be his bride!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Yay, so exciting! Can't wait to try on bridesmaid dresses next weekend!!