Thursday, July 17, 2008

Prayer Requests....

So... I am pretty sure I have figured out what I am going to do. Im not quite ready to share it just because of work and other related things.... But I am praising God because I feel at peace about my decision. Please continue to pray for me in the journey ahead! I am scared out of my mind! I mainly came on here to ask prayer for all my kiddos at work! I work right now at Scott and White Hospital and I just wanted to pray for healing in all my precious kiddos! Especially Sinjin! He is in Dallas right now with a bone marrow transplant and is doing pretty well! Just pray for healing and for his mom right now! They are going through a lot of stress! His caringbridge page is http://www.caringbridge.com/ then type sinjinandrukates in the blank! Please give blood whenever you can and if you are called be put on the mone marrow transplant list! Who knows you could save someones life! After all Christ came and died a painful death on the cross, shouldnt we give a little bit of time and energy to help save a life? Ok done preaching=) Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

No comments: