Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What to do next?

So in the last few hours I went to having it all together, to totally scrambling in every aspect of my life. I was planning on going to UMHB and living with these two girls. We had not found a house but were searching for something. I have been on the phone with every appartment and every rental house for months now! Well, just as I thought I found something I began to realize the girls that I was planning on living with would not answer my call. I began to think something was up. I tried for three weeks to get ahold of one of my roomates. No answer. Getting more and more frusterated, the messages I began leaving would let her hear the tension and stress I was going through. People kept saying find someone else. There is no one else. All my friends have roomates and have had roomates since the beginning of the summer. Well needless to say they found a two bedroom house and had rented it. I must say I was very sad, angry, and mad in the beginning! But I soon realized maybe God's plan for me does not inclue UMHB. I have been praying asking God to show me where he wants me to be. Its very difficult since school starts in about four weeks. As of right now I have no clue where I will be going or what I will be doing! I feel like every plan, and everything I planned fell apart. Maybe that was the problem. I planned it. Last night I was very dissapointed as I read my devo. But God being the funny man He is, led me to the perfect passages. My devo was on Job. If you are not familiar with the story, Job had everything his land, livestock and family taken away from him and yet in the end he praised God. Wow! Talk about God directly speaking to me. God was wanting me to worship Him in the time, and instead I am feeling sorry for myself. God is taking me out of a situation He doesnt want me to be in and moving me. I should be so thankful!! And who knows his could be fun, starting over. I will do whatever His will is for me!! So... who knows where He will take me. I am having to surrender all that I have and go everyday just searching to get closer to Him, and let Him move me where I need to go! I am scared out of my mind, but I know if I keep my eyes on Him, the path He leads me will perfect!! I am praising His beautiful name in everything that happens!!!! Im ready for this wonderful adventure!! Well here goes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello lovely lady!!! I just wanted you to know that surrendering to Gods will is the ulitmate way to go!! He knows so much better than we do right?? So I just wanted you to kno how much i love you and that i know you will bloom beautifully wherever you are planted!! You are an amazing sister in Christ and I am soo blessed to have you as a friend :)

<3 Kelsey