Monday, July 27, 2009

*A sad goodbye*

Today I am writing for prayer. Not for myself, but for a family that I met while I was working at Scott and White. A little boy that was diagnosed with cancer while I was there, passed away today. His name was Ryan Pelton, and let me tell you, he was a bundle of joy. He always wanted to come into the playroom (where I worked) and play video games. He would get so upset when the playroom would close. He was such a sweet little kid. His family was amazing as well. Ryan became a big brother not too long ago. I know he was a FANTASTIC big brother. It saddens me to know this baby brother will never get to know Ryan. Please pray for the Pelton family. I know they are hurting right now. I will never know why this thing called cancer takes away such precious kids. All I know is that I trust my maker and His PERFECT will for all of our lives. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to know these amazing kids, who are now praising you at your feet. How lucky they are!

No comments: