Friday, September 11, 2009

RIP computer


My "WONDERFUL" computer has officially kicked the bucket! There was a storm that passed through yesterday and knocked all electricy out, and decided to take my computer with it. Now, I know most of you are thinking, "Sarah, you are so dumb, power strip." Well folks I had one, and my computer is now dunzo. Boo... I will be checking my e-mails through Blinn. Needless to say I am not a happy camper right now. If you know of any computer deals please let me know.

1 comment:

The Farmers Nest said...

Sarah,

When we were looking for a laptop we found some good deals at the best buy outlet store that is located on their regular website. You can find brand new computers that have been discontinued and nothing has ever been wrong with them or you can look at refurbished computers. I hope you find one!