Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why I am going to shrivel up and die

So, you are not supposed to drink milk 2 hours before or after taking a medicine that I am on. So.. my Dr. says to take it right before bed time. GREAT!

Well.. let me tell you it is not so great. Apparently I took my meds and then went right to lay down and sleep and my medicine got caught in my stomach and just sat there all night long.

It burned my stomach and now I cannot eat. Thus why I am going to shrivel up and die. Every time I try to take a bite it goes down and burns my aching stomach. Even water hurts. My Dr. said it will take about 30 days to heal! 30 DAYS! I DON'T HAVE 30 DAYS! I can't go a whole month without eating! I love food!

Please pray I make it through the long and DREADFUL month. **If anyone has suffered from GERD or Acid Reflux what have you guys done to ease the pain?"

But...Apparently, I am not the only one though. I googled it and found out that quite a few people have gone through the same thing. So maybe I will live after all.

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Oh my word girl! That sounds painful. I'm so sorry.

You know me....your hippy friend. I always revert back to the "natural" way of doing things. Jason cured his acid reflux and repaired his esophagus by taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in water twice daily. Honey is also very soothing on the throat. Warm honey warm water. Or just take a teaspoon of honey and eat it off a spoon.

Google the above. You can read lots about it in case you think we are weirdos:) Which I'm not denying that we are weird. Drinking water use to hurt him, but taking the ACV has cured him from reflux.

Love you girlie!