Monday, August 10, 2009

Headed back to the Grand ole U.S

Day 7

It was such a fun week in El Salvador. I met some amazing kiddos while I was there. I will deeply miss each and every one of them. It was a growing time between the Lord and I as well. Our team members touched my life as well, in ways they cannot even imagine. Again I will say, God knew what He was doing, when He chose our group. Our translators did such an AMAZING job. I know they must have been doubly tired when they got home. God did some mighty things through all of them. I love each and every team member who went, and we will have memories that will last a lifetime. ...Oh, Alyson and her bday throwing in the air.... hahaha

Our driver Joel was also amazing. He was just as much as a part of the team as any of us. He would play with the kids and love on them just as much, if not more as us. We gave him a Bible and he accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior the day we left. He prayed the prayer of salvation in front of all of us at breakfast that morning. God is going to use and bless him immensely!

I had an awesome trip, and it just intensified my passion for adoption and orphans. It also made me appreciate what I have, and my amazing parents who are so encouraging and wonderful examples of Godly parents.

Sorry if these posts have errors, I wrote them all on nights when I was extremely tired, and worn out. God is so good!!!!

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

SO glad you had an awesome time! Can't wait to hear about it in person. See you soon my friend!

Love,
Lyns